Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By XP100
  • 1 Post By Vicarious
  • 1 Post By XP100

Thread: If I still lived in NY Thanksgiving would have been fun

Major

Default If I still lived in NY Thanksgiving would have been fun

I would have invited a bunch of people to bring their cars over 11/25 and park them in my parking lot and driveway and gave them a ride home. Them this morning whan my A$$hole neighbors call and told the authorities I had more than 10 people in my home I would have told law enforcements to get off my property or get a search warrant to check while my wife and i were enjoying our thanksgiving meal bt ourselves.

I feel for the people that can't get out of NY not so much for the ones that
    won't.

Going tomorrow and se if I can find 2 or 3 50, 60 or 100 round AR mags that I can pay cash for. No paper trail.
    Vicarious and Koda like this.

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Colonel

I doubt most cops would even have bothered. I had a few people over and it was remotely in the back of my head. I’d have done the same as you no warrant have a nice day. Come back with a warrant. It just worked out perfectly that we had 10 here. By perfectly it means we could have had 13 or 14 but I didn’t want them here so in my case the 10 limit worked to my advantage.

Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by XP100 View Post
    I would have invited a bunch of people to bring their cars over 11/25 and park them in my parking lot and driveway and gave them a ride home. Them this morning whan my A$$hole neighbors call and told the authorities I had more than 10 people in my home I would have told law enforcements to get off my property or get a search warrant to check while my wife and i were enjoying our thanksgiving meal bt ourselves.

I feel for the people that can't get out of NY not so much for the ones that
    won't.

Going tomorrow and se if I can find 2 or 3 50, 60 or 100 round AR mags that I can pay cash for. No paper trail.
    I thought about messing around myself, but as momma always said, dont invite trouble..
    Koda likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

I hear FUAC is upset with sheriffs because they refuse to enforce it LOL....

Major

I said adios MF to FUAC a little over 4 yrs ago.
    Koda likes this.