If "high cap semi-automatic guns" are "only good for killing a lot people quickly"
Close

Default If "high cap semi-automatic guns" are "only good for killing a lot people quickly"

..... then why do we allow police to have them?

When was the last time one of our peace officers needed to kill a lot of people without reloading?

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

I'm thinking if I'm a cop I'd rather have to many then having to worry about reloading. Don't bash the good guys that are mostly here to pertect us and are on our side because our laws suck.

That might be the case, ideally only needed to counter criminals and bad guys that are trying to kill you with whatever they please to have. And they will have whatever they want. No doubt. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT BANS.

Another reason for high capacity magazines is to be able to provide suppressing fire. It might not kill anyone but will allow
    other people to seek cover or gain an advanced position in a supporting role. So this means it allows for more effective
    tactics for those who know how to implement those tactics.

Long magazines safe lives and defend liberty domestically and abroad.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

and the only way a civilian can save lives with an AR is if we are allowed to carry them in public, and that will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by guygus3516 View Post
    and the only way a civilian can save lives with an AR is if we are allowed to carry them in public, and that will never happen
    I disagree. While it might not be the most common method, I think that in a home, in a farm house or ranch or in other exceptional situations will be very effective. LEOs will be able to have their own in their cars.

Postmaster General Darthgamer138's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm thinking if I'm a cop I'd rather have to many then having to worry about reloading. Don't bash the good guys that are mostly here to pertect us and are on our side because our laws suck.
    I'm thinking that if I'm a civilian the same thing applies. Don't confuse calling out government hypocrisy with cop bashing.
    Proud NRA ​LIFETIME Non-​Member. Don't just support PART of the constitution. Be Skeptical.

​SEI Divemaster Apprentice/Nitrox Diver. Dives- ​I57. Proud Atheist.

Quote Originally Posted by meketrefe View Post
    I disagree. While it might not be the most common method, I think that in a home, in a farm house or ranch or in other exceptional situations will be very effective. LEOs will be able to have their own in their cars.

I was referring to a public situation

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner usmcveteran's Avatar

Who cares? We should be able to have belt fed weapons or 1,000 round magazines. If I am in a self defense situation then I should have every tool at my disposal to save my life.

A police officers life is no more important then mine and vice versa. Why ban stuff so only the police and criminals can have it? We dont want our police to be undergunned going against criminals just like we civilians should not be undergunned when defending ourselves from the criminals.

Private

oh.my.god.