New York Firearms Forum banner

NJ Police Denying Residents Their Constitutional Rights�

2K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  ECU Pirates 
#1 ·
NJ Police Denying Residents Their Constitutional Rights"

#4 ·
Yikes!

#22 ·
Lol, that's about the same time that I had to stop it. I couldn't take this f****** moron any longer.

#23 ·
This needs to be addressed, even though it is not New York State, something needs to be done. It is this mindset that is crippling or rights all across the country. This scumbag needs to be fired.

In the fact that they deny the elderly and infirm the right to own a gun makes it even worse, as these of the people that would need it more than anybody else to defend themselves.

#18 ·
This is why I I never got to new Jersey. I am 1t minutes away from gas that's $.60 less per gallon, but I am not going to patronize those *******s. I have NY, PA, & FL. I travel to Florida via PA, and WV. It takes about 30 minutes longer, but I save $25 in tolls and am free to protect myself.

#25 ·
That was painful and sickening.

For a guy that has SO MUCH that needs to get done before the end of the year, he sure had no trouble wasting 20 minutes bragging about how he denies anyone for any reason and his chief will back him up no matter what. What a friggin loser.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.