Albany County - PP - judge interview advice
Close

Private

Default Albany County - PP - judge interview advice

Hi all, I'm hoping that I'm in the home stretch for my concealed carry PP. Just rcvd a letter today that I'll have my interview with Judge Christina Ryba. Anyone have her before? I'm curious about what is asked....I almost feel like I need to prep myself for potential questions.

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

I have no experience with judge Ryba however I was asked how I plan on securing my hand guns and why I felt the need to carry concealed.
    Member, NRA
    Member, NYSRPA

Private

Thanks, that does help. I'll have to think out my response to the "why concealed" so that I answer better than "because I want to be able to". The securing part is easy since we have a safe.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Private

Hello...Both My aunt and close friend have judge ryba, both have hunting and target restrictions on their permits, my aunt took multiple training courses with live fire and applied to have her restrictions lifted after 3 years of already having her permit and got denied, judge ryba does not seem to be very 2A friendly, sorry, wish you the best of luck.

Good luck! This is a difficult question, because you cannot simply say that you feel unsafe or that you carry large sums of cash… Because you may need to substantiate those claims.