Pistol permit card
Close

Private

Default Pistol permit card

Hi I sent In my info after purchasing my pistol to get permit card in erie county everything is mail in now is there anyway I can call and find out the whereabouts of it so I can go pick up my pistol?

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimh43x View Post
    Hi I sent In my info after purchasing my pistol to get permit card in erie county everything is mail in now is there anyway I can call and find out the whereabouts of it so I can go pick up my pistol?
    They have been taking about two weeks to get these back to people. Give them 3 weeks, if you do not get it by then, give them a call. Once you get the new card in hand, then and only then, can you go pick up your new gun.
    Firearms Training of Western New York
    http://www.ftwny.com
    [email protected]

"Safety Doesn't Happen by Accident"

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Firea...9341927?ref=hl

Private

The Erie Permit Timeline thread generally has updates so you can see how long they are taking to turn amendments around. I sent an amendment in on Jan 2 and I'm still waiting.

Edit: I received my amended permit on Monday the 18th, so for me it was 16 days door to door. That's quicker than the last two amendments I did since mailing began. Both are closer to 3-4 weeks.
    Last edited by Caveman160; 01-21-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Private

Do not call your S.O. When you receive your permit you will receive a "Chit". You may have a storage fee. Once paid your gunsmith will post the chit and redeem your pistol. Be safe, Be armed. Coop