Shooting ranges in WNY
Close

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Amherstrange
  • 1 Post By Owl Man

Thread: Shooting ranges in WNY

Private

Default Shooting ranges in WNY

Looking for ranges to shoot here in WNY?

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Corporal

For a public range I would recommend Wolcott Guns on Walden Ave. If you're looking to join a private club, Tonawanda Sportsmans Club on Killian Rd in Pendleton is nice, also Niagara County Sportsmans on Lower Mountain Rd in Lewiston is good.

Buffalo Niagara Gun Range on Niagara Falls Blvd. in North Tonawanda is a decent place to shoot for an hour. Friendly people availble to help you out with whatever you need. Guys that work their are top notch!

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

The firing pin in Bergen. Alabama swamps

Private

Hello, I'm new to this group. Very nice to find like minded people here in WNY. I moved here from Pennsylvania about 20 years ago. I used to enjoy shooting about anytime I wanted on my own farm property in PA. Things are not the same here in WNY. I have my CC permit and I've been shooting here and there, but I find it very frustrating with where to shoot. I keep thinking to myself that I wonder if there are many people who would love a nice quality, safe place to shoot here in WNY?
    Saltwater60 likes this.

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Amherstrange View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this group. Very nice to find like minded people here in WNY. I moved here from Pennsylvania about 20 years ago. I used to enjoy shooting about anytime I wanted on my own farm property in PA. Things are not the same here in WNY. I have my CC permit and I've been shooting here and there, but I find it very frustrating with where to shoot. I keep thinking to myself that I wonder if there are many people who would love a nice quality, safe place to shoot here in WNY?
    Me. I’m in tonawanda and I’d love something like that. I go to my parents but that’s 2 hours away.

Find private land. Better off. Alabama Swaps sucks. Wolcott is full of Fudd employees. Niagara gun range was decent unfortunate they closed. I was a member of Tonawanda Sportsman club trap and skeet was enjoyable, if the cops aren’t there you can maybe shoot in the pistol range. The rifle range in policed by their Fudd members or someone is already there shooting and won’t work with you. Plus it’s expensive got to be to maintain that very nice building. There are other various gun clubs but I’ve never been. I bought land specifically so I can shoot on it. The house was a bonus.

Try the firing pin in Bergen.

For anyone in the Rochester area, the range at On Target Firearms in Webster is outstanding. Clean, well-lit, great ventilation, and lots of lanes. Can't say enough about it.
    julitor1970 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amherstrange View Post
    Build it and they will come!😉