ARMSTA training
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Les

Thread: ARMSTA training

Private

Default ARMSTA training

Anybody have any experience with Armsta training ? Its the closest, hour and half from my house. I already have my permit and have been shooting but looking to improve my score. Thanks for any help. Mark

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Les

Never heard any feedback about Armsta, looked over their web site and they are pretty pricey for what you get. Check out https://www.mdtstraining.com/, Chris puts on by far one of the best classes out there. I have taken a couple of his classes, you will not be disappointed. Chris is also a sponsor on this site.
    FTWNY likes this.
    NRA Life Member - NRA Range Safety Officer - SAF Member
    ==="Safety is something that happens between your ears, not in your hands" - Col. Jeff Cooper ===

Private

Thanks. I looked over there web site and it looks good about the same distance from my house. They didn't have any classes scheduled I will have to check back. I didn't see any fees listed ether. Could you give me an idea what they cost you? Thank you Mark

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Les

Quote Originally Posted by sawburner View Post
    Thanks. I looked over there web site and it looks good about the same distance from my house. They didn't have any classes scheduled I will have to check back. I didn't see any fees listed ether. Could you give me an idea what they cost you? Thank you Mark
    If I remember correctly, the classes run some where around $140 to $150 for an 8 hour class. I'm surprised Chris doesn't have any classes scheduled, he usually has several on the site.
    NRA Life Member - NRA Range Safety Officer - SAF Member
    ==="Safety is something that happens between your ears, not in your hands" - Col. Jeff Cooper ===

Private

My personal experience with Armsta Training:

I was issued a permit with restrictions in Ulster County, the Judge asked me to take live fire shooting courses and then apply to remove restrictions.

I looked around and couldn’t find any instructor with a regular schedule. A friend told me about ARMSTA Training. They were offering several classes weekly, so I signed up for their Handgun Familiarity Live Fire Shooting Course.

Great course, professional, experienced & down to earth Instructors. I learned so much. I shot great in the class with their help. I then, applied and got my unrestricted license. I am very happy with my decision.

I went back and signed up for L1 & L2 course.

They offer so many courses, safety course, Utah & Florida non resident handgun permit course, basic to advanced live fire shooting courses, I will recommend them 100%. Worth the extra drive and money. I will say you get what you pay for.

I just received their promotional email, they are offering one class at $100 off in June so it will only cost $50. www.livefirespecial.cf

They also offer $50 refresher course for anyone who have taken their course. I have taken 2 of them and am shooting 3” groups with my Glock 19 at 15 yards. I am still learning.

I also buy all my firearms & ammunition from them at wholesale cost as their student. They offer deals all the time on their facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/armstatraining/

The key is to check out their registration page rather than their website.

https://www.eventbrite.com/o/armsta-8415544315

Hope this helps

Private

I heard somewhere where participant more then 1000. So It is good idea to get training from ARMSTA.